Starting up in business can be a very exciting, yet daunting, process. Most entrepreneurs will have the business idea, the tenacity and the self-belief to start up a business, but they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of starting, and running, a business.
That’s where we come in. We’ll sit down with you to discuss the best way forward, helping you to turn your ideas into successful business ventures.
We will help you with:
- Deciding on the most suitable business structure for your business – sole trader, limited company, partnership or limited liability partnership
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections and trading forecasts
- Registration with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- VAT advice and registration – do you need to register, and if so what VAT scheme would be best for your business
- Wages verses dividends advice
- Bookkeeping – do you need to invest in a bookkeeping software or would Excel work best for you? We’ll discuss your options and will advise on which software is best for your size, and type, of business
If you’d like to learn more about how we can help, contact us for a free initial consultation. You can give us a call on 01277 823688 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.